The Michigan based help desk and operations center is staffed 24 x 7 x 365 with highly experienced IT Professionals who are dedicated to providing high quality service utilizing ITIL best practices. Service Level Agreements guarantee response times to end user support requests and automated alerts. Requests and alerts are monitored daily to meet SLA expectations.
SECURITY MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
Security is at the center of all Journey services and covers all layers of the client environment. Key services include:
- Cyber security plan and security baseline implementation.
- Real-time monitoring and response to security events.
- Security awareness training
- Advanced endpoint protection
- Multi-factor authentication
- Firewall management
- Secure remote access
DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
Real-time monitoring of devices and performance alerting on systems and network activity. Operational and end user support of all systems and infrastructure.
- Workstations and servers
- Operating system and software patching
- Mobile devices
VIRTUAL CIO AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
Between the rapid pace of security threats, compliance, and changing business needs, IT requires consistent attention. Chief Information Officers serve as experts in the IT industry. These professionals advise business leaders to increase technology process efficiency and address security and compliance concerns. They work tightly with the Journey team, overseeing the IT operations of the business.
- Budget planning
- Technology oversight and reviews
- Ongoing solution design and planning
- Compliance management
- Security risk assessments
REMOTE BACKUP AND DISASTER RECOVERY
The largest threat in an IT driven business is data loss. With modern technology, data is spread among multiple locations including workstations, servers, and various cloud services. In the event of a disaster, the ability to access affected data and having a recovery plan is crucial. These customized services address this threat and depending on the operational importance, can be mixed with high availability solutions to rapidly increase data access time and minimize downtime.
- Always on image and file level backup solutions monitored 24 x 7 x 365
- Hot and cold virtual and bare-metal recovery environments
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE
A great option to avoid new technology purchases or costly upgrades. These plans can cover workstations, servers, networking hardware and software licenses.
- Fixed monthly pricing
- Always active warranty
- Recurring hardware replacement
Communication services are provided by Journey Managed IT Services parent company, CMS.
- Nationwide Telephone Service and Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
- Fiber Optic Network Services
- Data Center and Colocation Services
Interested in learning more?
Contact us for a free technology evaluation and customized proactive service plan.