I. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
(1) Websites other than Journey Websites, including links found on Journey Websites to third party websites. Other websites are governed by the policies of those particular sites. Journey encourages review of those policies before supplying personal or non-personal information to them.
(2) Any violations of federal or state laws.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Journey collects both personally identifiable information and non-personal information about You when You visit Journey Websites; interact with us; and through use of our services. Information that may be collected include
(1) name of account holder;
(2) service address;
(3) billing address;
(4) e-mail address(s);
(5) telephone number(s);
(6) credit card number;
(7) additional contacts with associated information; and
(8) other account information.
III. INFORMATION USE
This information is used for a variety of purposes:
(1) establishing and maintaining Customer accounts and billing records;
(2) to deliver, provide and maintain the services You subscribe to;
(3) controlling access to our services;
(4) marketing our products, events and services;
(5) monitoring Journey Websites and network statistics;
(6) managing and protecting our networks;
(7) monitoring Customer service; and
(8) as otherwise provided in this Policy.
IV. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Journey will only disclose personally identifiable information to third parties under the following conditions:
(1) When You provide written or electronic consent in advance.
(2) To carry out our business activities, certain authorized people have access to Your information, including our employees, third parties that provide: billing and collection services; installation, repair and Customer service subcontractors or agents; software vendors and other service suppliers; third party auditors; our attorneys and accountants; and/or strategic partners offering or providing products or services jointly or on behalf of Journey. Journey restricts third parties’ use of Your information to the purposes for which it is disclosed and prohibits third parties from further disclosure or use of Your personally identifiable information obtained from us, whether for that third party’s own marketing purposes or otherwise.
(3) Disclosures to law enforcement may be made in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, our reasonable discretion in cases of emergency, or other permitted means. These situations may require that Journey disclose personally identifiable information about You without Your consent and without notice to You. Law enforcement agencies may, by federal or state court order, without notice to the You, obtain the right to install devices that monitor Your Internet, e-mail and other online activities, including addresses of sent and received email and in some cases the content of communications; and/or Your use of Journey telephone service, including listings of incoming and outgoing calls and in some cases the content of those calls.
When subscribed to and using a Journey Service and its features, personally identifiable and non-personal identifiable information about You is transmitted and may be collected and stored for a period of time. The transmission, collection and storage of this information is necessary to allow You to use the Service as You have chosen. In certain situations third parties may transmit, collect and store this information on our behalf to provide features of the subscribed Service or other business functions. These third parties are restricted to the use of this information as noted elsewhere in this Policy.
We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties.
V. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Journey does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 unless otherwise expressly identified. Children should always get permission from a parent or legal guardian before sending any information about themselves over the Internet, to us or to anyone else.
When You use Journey Websites, We may store cookies on Your computer in order to customize your use of the site, provide advertisements, or customized search results. A cookie is a small file, which a website stores on your computer or device (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The cookies may store Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, your computer, your preferences, or your geographic area based on Your internet protocol address. You are free to block these cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of Journey Websites may not work properly in that case.
VII. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may correct inaccuracies in Your information by calling Journey Customer support at (800) 450-0693.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Journey reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. Notice of modifications to this Policy may be given to You by posting such changes to the Journey Websites (), or by electronic mail, or by conventional mail. If You find the changes unacceptable and if those changes materially and adversely impact Your use of the service, You may have the right to cancel Your service under Your service agreement. If You continue to use the service(s) or Journey Websites following the posting of a revised Policy, we will consider that to be Your acceptance of and consent to the Policy as revised.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION
If You have questions, concerns or suggestions related to this Policy or our privacy procedures, You may contact us at:
Journey Managed IT Services
131 S Main Street
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
X. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
For more information about protecting You and Your family online please visit: http://www.onguardonline.gov/